6 Top SEO Techniques You Should Consider in 2021
Staying on high rank is not an easy task; it takes a lot of experimentation and ongoing effort. It’s time to focus on search engine optimization (SEO) beyond fundamental techniques.
If you see the data there is “forty-percent” of site traffic source by search query and a study found that every day “Google to conduct over 3.5 billion searches”.
Let’s discuss some effective and top SEO techniques to yield actual results:
- Improve Your CTR through Title Tags
- Gain Competitor Keywords
- Featured Snippets
- Update Or Republish The Old Posts
- Focus On Long-Tail Keywords
- Voice Search
Improve Your CTR through Title Tags
As you know, CTR is important for SEO in terms of maintaining your ranking. But, it’s determined by some factors includes SERP position, rich snippets, and title tags. Hence, creating a perfect title tag will help to gain a first impression for users.
Tips for writing perfect title tag:
- It should contain information about page content
- Length should cover up to 60 characters or 600 pixels
- Try to include Questions, number, year, and additional info by including brackets
- Use some tools for better optimization ( Yoast SEO plugin and SERP stimulator)
Fact: Compare to Title tags, Meta descriptions are less impact on CTR.
Gain Competitor Keywords
Competitor research is always smart for improving SEO. You can analyze the competitor’s keywords by using tools and get to know what keyword they’re ranking for then try to write better & high-quality content using those same keywords.
- Go to ubersuggest or semrush keyword analysis tool.
- Analyze the whole domain and specific page.
- Choose the keyword-based on the search volume and difficulty.
Featured snippets are beneficial in two ways one for users, other for SEOs. Appearing before organic results is more valuable and provides a great chance to outrank the competitors. Structuring the data in paragraphs or bullet lists and follows the optimal word count (40-50 words).
Tip: Try to analyze the competitors in terms of format, length, and placement.
Update or Republish the Old Posts
Repurposing your old content allows you to extend the value of your content by changing it to serve a different purpose and it also provides another great chance of rank on search engine results pages (SERPs).
Tips for repurposing content:
- Identify the content format and core topic.
- Try to make a list of supporting sub-topics.
- Choose the best and strong sub-topic.
- Create content for each supporting sub-topic.
- Incorporate infographics, videos, and updated stats.
Focus On Long-Tail Keywords
In simple terms, long-tail keywords are more specific and long phrases. The longer the search terms, the higher you can rank for. It is also beneficial to find your potential audience, low-competitiveness, and higher conversion rates. As per data from ahref, 92 percent of all keywords people type into search engines are long-tails.
How to find long-tail keywords:
- Google’s “Searches related to”
- Google’s autocompleting.
- Answer the public.
- Use ubersuggest or keywordtool.io
Over the years of rising mobile usage, voice search also evolving and also plays a bigger part in SEO. Data shows that “40% of adults and 55% of teens use voice search at least once a day”. So, it’s time to optimize your content for voice search.
Tips for leveraging voice-search:
- For focus on conversational speech, use long-tail keywords
- Optimize the content for FAQ’s
- Develop the content conversational and informal tone.
By following the above-mentioned effective SEO techniques and adopting new SEO trends can help you get more organic traffic. All you need the consistent efforts and experimentation.
At Digitally Vibed provide the best SEO services to gain traffic, leads, and sales for your business! Don’t wait, Contact us now