How To Use Instagram Hashtags For Maximum Exposure
Instagram hashtags are still an effective way to get more eyes and engagement, reach your brand awareness on your Instagram posts. If you want to your account grow fast! hashtag strategy is worthy-one.
Importance of Hashtags :
Hashtags are an important way to expand your Instagram audience.
When you use a hashtag, your post will appear on the page for that hashtag.
If you use a hashtag on your Story, it could be included in the relevant hashtag Story, which also appears on the hashtag page.
Hashtags are one of the best ways to get discovered by new audiences on Instagram work by organizing and categorizing photos and videos.
Instagram hashtags can be a great way of building a community online so people are motivated to engage with your brand.
3 Awesome Benefits of Using Instagram Hashtags
- You can get more followers
- It will Improve your engagement rate
- It will build a community around your business
You can get more followers
Use popular hashtags to increase your views
A recent change in Instagram, allows people to follow selected hashtags, which should further increase the reach of your posts that use those hashtags.
Instagram is tailor-made for hashtag usage. In fact, hashtags are arguably Instagram’s primary method of sorting and filtering content.
In Case of Twitter, Users are mostly used two to three but in Instagram, you can use maximum of 30 Hashtags.
Keep in Mind: No value in using irrelevant hashtags just to make up a hashtag quota.
It will improve your engagement rate
People nowadays crave connection, and storytelling is a way to create this experience. When people feel an emotional connection to your content, they are much more likely to buy into it and share it with their peers.
Ways to improve your engagement rate :
- By Regular and Schedule your posting,
- Create a Branded Hashtag,
- Use SEO to win Instagram,
- Host an Instagram contest,
- Convert your followers to email subscribers,
- Add CTA’s Everywhere (Call to Action) and
- Finally, Analyse & Measure the best performing Instagram content.
Using Different Types of Hashtags helps you to get reach a more targeted customer.
- Here, Using Trending hashtag(seasonal hashtag) rather than general hashtag means you’re in a feed featuring far less competition, increasing the odds that users will find your post.
- High Density = High Competition
- Low Density= Low Competition
For example: When comparing #Mensshoes vs #MensFootwears you can know that how much posts difference between them and being as specific as possible helps you narrow the customers, which makes it easier to build a highly engaged audience.
- Use Special Daily Hashtags, So by using this you can interact with your followers consistently engaged with your content and makes feel connected.
For example : #MondayVibes, #MondayMorning, FridayFeeling, FridayNightLights, #FlashBackFriday,
Here #FridayQuotes Hashtag, it shows better engagement on weekends compared to the weekdays.
- To focus on your followers on the caption. You can hide your hashtags because tags that stand out in posts often look cluttered, spammy or out of place.
So you hide by
- Enter one piece of punctuation (a period, dash or bullet), then hit Return again and repeat four times.
- Enter your hashtags after the last line.
Here, by putting dots and hit enter through the end of the post Keep repeating until you have plenty of Instagram dots between your caption and your hashtag list.
- Use Geographical Hashtags– Study Show that Instagram posts with geographic hashtags get 79% higher engagement rate than those without a geographical tag.
The location tag is an excellent way to increase exposure in a specific area, especially if Instagram pulls it into location-based Stories in the explore feed.
Here, Using the #Chennai Hashtag Most trendy one & to reach a higher audience, build your Presence though the geographic hashtag.
- Use Branded Hashtags— Theis tags are unique and an excellent way to build awareness of your business and gives your followers a way to interact with you and each other.
- It can be something as simple as your company name, tagline or brand identity or could even be tied to specific products, services or marketing campaigns.
- In this example #StayConnected Tagline as a Hashtag for makes exposure to Brand identity to your customers.
It will build a community around your business
Creating a community for your business is one of the best ways to earn brand loyalty, boost engagement, and stay connected to your customers.
- Make it Personal – It can humanize your brand and help create a deeper, more emotional connection between you and your community.
- Spread your brand value– Having clear brand values is a great way to attract an audience of like-minded people who are more likely to connect with you.
- Listen to your Audience-By listening to your audience’s feedback and suggestions helps you to recognize the opportunity and try to fill that gap.
- UGC Helps More– (User Generated Content) Sharing UGC that reflects your audience can help members of your community to feel represented, which can also be a powerful way to show you’re here for all of your followers.
Insights of Instagram help you to Build a Strong Community around your business
The main metric use to measure their audience size is follower count. People opt in to follow you so they must be interested in your brand
- One of the biggest benefits is it can help you make a connection between online and offline efforts. For Example, if you’re running an in-store promotion where customers have to take a photo at your location and use a branded hashtag, your analytics can measure the success of the campaign.
- By Measuring the Hashtag You can able to know What type of Content you can create and Share. It will be the crucial challenge but using A/B Testing or Trial and Error Process until you find what works, what works not!
- Optimise your Instagram Growth By identify the hashtags that drive the most awareness and engagement for your brand. Then you start to use those hashtags more frequently and find similar hashtags to add variety.
Tools Used for Analyses the Instagram
- Sprout Social -Use Sprout to track which hashtags you’re using most often, as well as which drive the most engagement.
- Keyhole – It will measure your social campaigns and hashtags metrics in real-time, then prove your impact and create compelling reports on time for your clients.
- Command – This iOS app gives you a few different hashtags reports your brand can use to turn hashtags into actionable steps for your brand to grow on Instagram.
- IconSquare – it is social media analytics and gives you Peace of mind scheduling, time-saving reporting, and in-depth analytics for Brands and Agencies.
In The Digital Era, Instagram has proven to be a powerful marketing tool for businesses that are looking to expand both their visibility and reach.
With the help of Hashtags, you’ll create greater visibility for a campaign, and help you reach your target audience very Quickly.
SO DON’T WAIT Let’s Ride with DigitallyVibed.com on the Social media Marketing Campaign
Race to be NO.1 positioning in your Business.